The school also believes in partnership and we believe that a strong partnership with our parents will definitely show a remarkable difference in our children education and personality.
Parents are their child's first teachers. Your involvement is critical to your child's success in school. Studies have shown that when parents are involved, children feel better about themselves and learn more.
1. Make sure your child is well fed, well groomed and well rested for school.
2. Encourage your child to behave in positive ways.
3. Take time to read with your child each day.
4. Schedule family vacations or outings and doctor appoinments around the yearly school calendar and outside of the school day.
5. Be sure your child attends school everyday.
6. Work as a partner with your child's teacher.
7. Show an interest in your child's work by visiting his/her classroom and talking about his/her work brought home.
8. And always encourage your child by praising him/her for efforts and accompalishments.
Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/oxford607/oxfordseniors.in/includes/footer.php on line 108
2019 Oxford Seniors | All Rights Reserved.